How Do I Cancel My Norton Subscription?
Norton products are quite popular among netizens. They have a number of antivirus tools which keep your computer safe and create a proactive shield against virus, identity thefts, malware, junks, malicious codes, Trojan horses and spyware.
Cancellation of Norton’s subscription is an easy task. In order to do that, follow this tutorial presented by Norton Support. This tutorial consists all guidelines you are going to need for canceling it and preventing future billing. However, if you have been charged and wish to get a refund, you can get in touch with Norton Technical Support. Here, the experts will help you out to do that.
Cancellation of Norton Subscription
- Double-click on a web browser to open.
- Next, visit the official site of Norton.
- On the website, see at the top of the page. There should be a sign in button.
- Click the button to log in.
- Enter your email address and password into relevant fields.
- Thereafter, click the Sign In button to continue.
- After logging in to your account, go the Subscription page by clicking on it.
- Here, all activated products will show.
- To disable the Automatic Renewal, choose a product and select its slider.
- Drag the slider towards the off button.
- A pop window may appear on the screen. In that case, click the Turn Off button of the window.
- Now, your Norton subscription has been cancelled and will not be renewed automatically after the expiration of the current license.
- Soon enough, a will receive a disable email on your registered email address.
It seems with these steps, cancellation has been made easier. However, if you are confused or need more assistance regarding this matter or others, reach us for help by dialing our Norton Antivirus Helpline Number +1-778-3815-820. For a free session of live chat, visit our website.