How to Delete a Norton Account?
Norton is a high-end virus killing protection tool which is widely known for preventing and removing viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, root-kits, worms and adware. It provides a complete security protection and keeps you miles away from such threats. But, if you are here for deleting Norton’s account, you are at the right place.
There could be a number of reasons to delete your account. Maybe this antivirus has given up on you or you no longer want to use it. Whatever the issue is bothering you, with the assistance of Norton Technical Support it is not too difficult to get rid of it. But before, closing it, make sure that you are not leaving any important data behind, because once you close it, you will not be able to get it back. In order to delete it in the simplest way, follow the mentioned steps.
- Start with your web browser. Open a browser or add a new tab, if it is opened already.
- Next, in the address bar, input the following URL. https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/contact?entsrc=redirect_pubweb .
- Simply copy and paste it and then hit an Enter button on the keyboard.
- A website will appear on your screen. Here, locate the tab-button which reads ‘Chat Now’. It would be in yellow colour and can be found on the left side of the page.
- Now, click that yellow button to start communicating with Norton Customer Support.
- Ask the team to close your account for good.
- You may need to provide/confirm your credentials such as name, email address, customer number, license key etc.
- Wait some time until you receive the account termination acknowledgement.
- At last, close the window.
With this tutorial, you can delete your account with ease. However, any time you need help regarding this or other issues of Norton, contact us by dialing Norton Customer Support Canada and discuss your problems with our experts. If you want to avail solutions via chat, visit our website.