How to locate Norton License key?
Norton, being the most versatile antivirus is used by millions of users to protect their PC, tablets, Androids or laptops from cyber attacks and viruses. It has launched many products which are helpful in providing the best security protection. You not only get your data secured but can also browse safely as it blocks the infected website which may harm your device.
Have you bought any of its products and searching for its serial key? Norton Serial Number is also known as Activation key or license key and it can be found in your order confirmation email. Perform the instructions provided below by the Norton Support team.
Get your License key
- Serial Number can found under Product Information in your Order Confirmation email.
- If you are not able to locate your order Confirmation email, then do the following
- o Order Confirmation email is sent to the email address that you might have used to buy the product. Make sure to check inbox for the email ID.
- o The Subject line or the sender email address can also be used to find the confirmation message in your inbox. Enter any one of the following:
- The Subject which looks like: “Your Order Confirmation for Order #NP000000”.
- From: Norton Store firstname.lastname@example.org.
If still, you are not able to locate that email then check the junk or spam folder.
Locate the serial key on Windows
- Start your Antivirus.
- Give a click on Help, in the main window.
- Select About, in the Help Center window.
If you are using Mac, then start your antivirus and give a click on Help in the main window and select ‘About’.
We hope you have successfully got your License key. If you still have any issue, you can contact our experts. Our team will provide you the most appropriate resolutions related to your Antivirus. To reach us, dial Norton Support Helpline Number. Get all your queries and issues resolved instantly. We work with the highly experienced engineers and technicians, who will resolve you every minute issue with ease & comfort.